At Montesquieu Winery, we’ve been in the direct-to-consumer wine business for over 25 years – there’s almost no one else in the industry that can make that claim. Over the years we’ve had a front row seat as consumers’ wine buying behaviors and preferences have changed. Think back even 20 years – no one was buying wine online, and many other trends that directly impact the wine industry had yet to be birthed… when was the first time you heard the phrase “craft beer?”
Alas, we present you with Montesquieu’s 2017 Wine Buying Behaviors Survey.
We’re out to better understand today’s wine buyers and their preferences, and will be publishing a comprehensive report to share with others in the wine industry. The 12 question survey takes 3-4 minutes to complete, and the first 100 respondents will be entered to win a trip to Napa Valley on us! Here are the details…
Take Our Survey, Win A Trip Napa Valley
The first 100 respondents to our survey will automatically be entered to win…
- Round-trip airfare for you and a guest to Napa Valley, from anywhere in the United States
- Complimentary VIP wine tour at our partner winery in Napa Valley, Maxville Lake. You’ll get to spend time with Montesquieu winemaker Camille Benitah.
- Two nights of accommodations at the beautiful Senza Hotel. Centrally located in Napa Valley, the hotel has earned a 4.5/5 star rating on Trip Advisor and is currently rated as the 4th best hotel in all of Napa Valley!
Not to shabby, huh? 3-4 minutes of your time could win you the weekend getaway you’ve been waiting for… or could simply make you a hero in the eyes of your significant other or a friend. So what are you waiting for?
The fine print…
- Travel must occur between September 1, 2017 and December 31, 2018.
- All flights and hotels will be booked by Montesquieu Winery on behalf of the winner. All reservations will be subject to availability.
- Prize holds no cash value.